Welcome to our Ethics in Tech Podcast #1!
Joined by an expert panel and hosted by up and coming journalist Zuzia Whelan, we delve into discussions on Contract Tracing Apps, Informed Consent, Data Surveillance and Surveillance Capitalism, the AI Bias, Killer Robots, Micro-targeting and Vulnerability online, Transparency, Privacy and Trust, Regulations, Outdated Business Models and what needs to come next?
Thank you to our amazing guests for sharing these insights and shedding light on such an important topic
- Laura Nolan – Ex Googler, Software & AI specialist
- Mark Little – Journalist, Entrepreneur, Founder of Kinzen & Storyful
- Emerald de Leeuw – Data Ethics & Law specialist, Founder of Eurocomply, Forbes Female
- Rasha Abdul Rahim – Deputy Director of Amnesty Tech, Amnesty International
- Karlin Lillington – Tech Columnist at The Irish Times
Have a listen and enjoy some great insights!